How It Works
Signup or login to an existing account by clicking here. Take advantage of the free 14 days trial, or visit our pricing options. Edit your profile, add seller and contact information and personal background picture.
Upload your artworks and add information and offers, individually or selecting groups. Make them available on the app in a matters of click and seconds.
Your customers download the app for free from the mobile stores, find you and start browsing your catalogue, or directly find one of your artworks. Through your seller information they contact you directly for purchases.
Use our catalogue management system…
Our Catalogue Management System (CMS) allows you to upload all your artworks easily and fast. You can add or edit title, artist, description, medium, size, audioguide, offers, and more, for each artwork individually or for groups of them.
Just login into your account, click “manage artworks”, drop your artworks directly in the box or click it to browse your hard-disk. Once the artworks are uploaded in your account, click them to show the information dialogue. Navigate various tabs to find different options.
Don’t forget to make the artworks available in ArtBeamer, by clicking the tab “Show in ArtBeamer” and ticking the box “show”!
…or keep using your system
ArtBeamer also allows you to keep using your current system and it’s valuable data. If you are a white-label client we directly connect ArtBeamer to your system.
Your customers will still be able to enjoy your offer flawlessly as before, and you will still be able to manage, upload and edit your data as before; but everything will now have the potential to be ‘beamed’ directly in your customer’s homes!
With or without printed target
ArtBeamer visualizes artworks true to scale. Printing the target and attaching it to the wall guarantee up-to-the-millimeter precision. The app also offers an easiest, target-free solution. Thanks to the target the app is also able to adjust the perspective, allowing you to freely move around and visualize the artwork from different angles and distances. The target is available for printing directly within the app, is made accessible on the artwork sharing page or it can be downloaded and sent to prospects here.
Questions, tutorials and how-tos regarding the App and the Catalogue Management System (CMS)
Questions and suggestions on how to make the 100% out of ArtBeamer
- How do I get started?
- How do I upload my artworks and make them available on ArtBeamer?
- What is a Shortcode or QRcode and how do I use it?
- How can I manage my artworks better and easily?
- Where can I get an overview of the CMS and it’s functionalities?
- How do I change the size of an artwork?
- What are offers and how do I use them?
- I am having problems with the Augmented Reality
- What is the “target”, why do I need it and how do I use it?
- I can’t change my profile and background picture, how do I do it?
- What is the difference between “Publicly displayed profile” and “Account holder info”?
- I have lost track of what I have published on ArtBeamer, where do I have an overview?
- I don’t like the current overview in the Catalogue Management System, can I change it?
- I need to know which Artworks are missing their offer
- How do I edit multiple artworks?
- Can I search in my artworks?
- How do I create or delete folders and move artworks between folders?
- How do I get started?
- How do I make artworks available on ArtBeamer?
- My artworks are in my account but I can’t find them in the ArtBeamer app, why?
- How can I make a certain artwork available to a particular customer?
- I already have a website for selling my art, how do I integrate ArtBeamer?
- How are my artworks available to my clients?
- I am planning a printed catalogue or business card, can I make my artworks on ArtBeamer available for the catalogue?
- I want my private name not to be shown to customers (instead for example a company or artistic name), how do I do it?
- Can I sell artworks via ArtBeamer?
- How can I structure my portfolio?
- What are profile and background pictures?
- How can I “brand” ArtBeamer and make it more personal?